To pay subscriptions by bank transfer:
- Use account "WWBC" 01706470 at HSBC with sort code as 400715 (= 40-07-15). Use copy & paste to avoid errors!
- Please quote surname and initial (in that order) as payment reference.
- You're welcome to send a test payment of £1 to confirm the bank details, but this may not show up on your account with us for a week.
- Please make sure all payment due arrives before the end of preceding month. Or you may get a token fine!
- It's easier if payments are spread over the month. So why not pick the day-number of your birthday? (Unless it's very close to the month-end!)
Cash and cheques are not normally accepted, but you're free to pay into the account using the details above.
- Make sure you let us know you've done this, as there is no 'payment reference' for cash!
- Note the bank account is normally checked overnight on Mondays, so payments made on Tuesdays won't be picked up until the next week.